Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MorningStar Burger Bar at The Sundance Film Festival 2013

During the Sundance Film Festival Morningstar Farms was giving away free food during the whole Festival,everyone thought what was the catch? Once i heard about it, I had the opportunity to eat there twice! in fact i would have gladly paid for a burger.but free always tastes better,for some reason!I have always enjoyed Morningstar products,so This was a must stop place. I had the Mediterranean burger on both days in Park City! I took my daughter Sadie on Saturday,who just loved it! "Dad,we have to make these at home"

Morningstar was doing this during Sundance,to let people try the product,and encourage everyone to "go meatless" on Mondays! I just think you won over thousands of new customers! More companies should do this!way to go Morningstar!  I think they should open Veggie Burger Bar franchises everywhere. I would own one if i could!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Morning Star! you where so friendly,the food was so good!and your staff was maybe the best i have seen in a long time.everyone was so friendly.

go to the Morningstar website for lots of amazing recipes!










https://www.morningstarfarms.com/


@MorningStrFarms

https://www.facebook.com/morningstarfarms 

No comments:

Post a Comment