Friday, October 26, 2012

November 4th Birthday wish list for the Getting Spot blog

It is my Birthday on November 4th  (the big 44!) just putting this wish list up. Just needing some stuff for writing this blog.I currently do all of this on a very old 2005 XP Microsoft computer.

I really want to switch to a Apple Macbook Pro, so i can travel and blog on the go.or at work (shh,don't tell the boss)


I would love a GoPro! just love all of the the videos i have seen from creative minds.i would like to take this to Sundance Film Festival and see what i could shoot with it.

I would love a iPhone 4 so i could take pictures and video on the go. and if you check out my January blog posts from Sundance Film Festival.I would love to get better composed pictures with tons of celebrities!

and finally that gets me to a ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO SUNDANCE! WITH PASSES AND MOVIES TICKETS!

I also like  DVD'S,Vinyl records.

well that is what i would love for my birthday and for my blog The Getting Spot.

The Getting Spot
335 south Skyline Drive
Idaho Falls,Idaho 83402



as Steven Tyler from Aerosmith says Dream On! Dream until your Dreams come true!



if not just a birthday wish on twitter @stephenmmayes




No comments:

Post a Comment