Thursday, October 25, 2012

5 November movie trailers

 I haven't posted in a bit,sorry for that.My son is busy with football and I had a bit of writers/bloggers block,and well everyone loves when i post about trailers. but Now is the time to get back to what i love. MOVIES! check out these Five trailers for movies coming out  and what we can expect for November!come back every day for more trailers!

November 2nd

 Flight directed by Robert Zemeckis and starring Denzel Washington!
I love any movie that stars Denzel and then add Zemeckis and his genius. this will be an amazing movie to watch!

          

The Man With the Iron Fists: starring Lucy Liu and  Russell Crowe and directed by RZA



Wreck-It Ralph: with voices by John C.Reilly , Jane Lynch, and Sarah Silverman




This Must Be The Place: starring Sean Penn, Frances McDormand.  Cannes 2011 much-discussed film! I love Sean Penn! this looks so amazing,I can't wait!



Amber Alert -I always wondered what i would do,if i had this happen to me! now i can watch it play out in movie format! This thriller follows two best friends who notice several AMBER Alert signs. Soon, they recognize the car driving in front of them as the car on the Alert. They follow the car and, with the police slow to respond, their pursuit quickly turns into a high-­stakes game of cat and mouse.kind of reminds me of Paranormal Activity.



Wow if this is what we can expect for November then I am going to need alot of movie watching money!

No comments:

Post a Comment