Monday, January 31, 2011

The Green Hornet and Rabbit Hole-reviews

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0990407/ 
First,let's talk  about The Green Hornet.I was very disappointed in this movie.I love Seth Rogan.my favorite movies by Seth are Knocked up and Zack and Miri. this movie is best to watch when it comes out in your local Redbox get it for a buck and watch when you are bored, with nothing else to do.the only things that made this movie, where the cool Green Hornet car ,a 1965 Imperial Crown.I love the car !it even included a vinyl record player.but the car and all the explosions can't save this movie.it is slow to develop leaving alot of unanswered questions.Even the small part rolls of Cameron Diaz, Edward James Olmos,and an uncredited part with James Franco couldn't even help this flop of a movie that had tons of potential.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0935075/

The Rabbit Hole. I love this movie!Aaron Eckhart and Nicole Kidman give some of the most powerful performances, i have ever seen.Sadly they didn't win any awards.Nicole did recieve a nomination for OSCAR and Golden Globe Awards.my question is what about Aaron Eckhart?where was his nominations?Aaron really gave a top performance almost outshining Nicole.Anyway,This is a sad story of a family coping with the loss of their son.I would hate to even think about if I lost one of my children.How i would cope with the loss.
If you are a movie lover like i am,You have to see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment